We review and publish the latest home care rates for Victoria BC. Included in our survey is key information including prices, cancellation policies, minimum hours per week or per visit and if they pay a living wage.
Coming Fall 2020 – The current format could stand improvement. This information will be moved to a map with individual filters plus *trumpets*da-da-da-DA* care residences for the island.
- Listed by Availability of and Cost of Skilled Caregiving. Can be re-filtered by any column.
- All known local businesses that offer home personal care services and can be reached are included. (15)
- Businesses operating staff as contractors, against labour law, have been excluded. (2)
- Rates may be rounded to the nearest dollar
- In 2019 the Living Wage for Victoria is $19.39 per hour. 2020 rates have been postponed due to COVID.
- This page is supported by Community Plus – Home Care & Nursing