We review and publish the latest home care rates for Victoria BC. Included in our survey is key information including prices, cancellation policies, minimum hours per week or per visit and if they pay a living wage.
- Listed by availability and cost of Hourly Visits.
- All known local businesses that offer home personal care services are included. (15)
- Businesses operating staff as contractors, against labour law, have been excluded. (2)
- Rates may be rounded to the nearest dollar
- In 2019 the Living Wage for Victoria is $19.39 per hour
- This page is supported by Community Plus – Home Care & Nursing